5 Things to Know Before Getting Botox®
Are you looking for a non-surgical treatment that can soften the signs of aging? Botox® is really an anti-aging wonder treatment. It’s extremely popular across the nation, and has great results in minimizing wrinkles, and in also helping prevent or delay the onset of wrinkles. Botox® Cosmetic is made up of a purified protein and is administered in low doses directly into the facial muscles. With Botox® treatment, you can feel refreshed by minimizing the appearance of moderate to severe facial wrinkles around the eyes, brows, mouth, and cheeks!
Contact our office to book your appointment today!
1. There is no downtime associated with Botox® injections. You can return to work or regular activities immediately following the treatment.
2. Make sure your face is clean and makeup-free before you arrive for your appointment. Your injector will prep and cleanse your face with alcohol wipes, so you may want to avoid looking streaky post-procedure.
3. When you get home, use an ice pack for a few hours to further reduce the chance of bruising.
You can buy the Relief Pak here.
4. You will start to see the effects of your treatment in about three to four days.
5. Avoid rubbing or massaging the treated area for at least 24 hours.