10 Beauty Tips to Stay Luminous From Head to Toe in the Winter
Comprehensive Dermatology Center of Pasadena created an infographic that includes ten beauty tips to help you stay luminous from head to toe in the winter. The cold, dry winter air can irritate both our skin and hair all season long. Stay glowing and healthy this winter by following these ten tips!
- Try an oil-based moisturizer instead of a gel-based moisturizer for the colder, drier months.
- Massage your face each night with your knuckles to increase blood circulation for more radiance.
- Make your bed with silk sheets and pillowcases to minimize friction and skin irritation.
- Exfoliate your lips in order to prevent dry, chapped lips for smoother lipstick application.
- Wear gloves every time you go outside to protect your hands from the cold, dry winter air.
- Wear a hat or beanie to prevent hair breakage and damage caused by harsh, cold winds.
- Always apply body lotion immediately after stepping out of the shower to lock in moisture.
- Try to air dry your hair instead of blow drying as much as possible to prevent drying out your scalp.
- Get at least eight hours of sleep every night to prevent tired eyes and dark circles.
- Drink plenty of water and follow a balanced diet in order to nourish your skin from within.
For more winter beauty tips, contact Comprehensive Dermatology Center of Pasadena.