IMPORTANT COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE: NOW OPEN FOR ESSENTIAL MEDICAL SERVICES
Dear Valued Patients,
We are happy to announce that we are now open for essential services! We want to welcome you back to in-person medical dermatology appointments, and let you know what we are doing to keep you, our providers, and our staff safe and healthy as the COVID-19 protocols continue.
We are following state-of-the-art enhanced sanitation and social distancing guidelines, including:
- regularly sanitizing treatment rooms and all common surfaces
- requiring our staff to wear masks
- providing hand sanitizer in all areas
- removing magazines from waiting areas
- escorting patients directly to treatment rooms to allow social distancing in waiting areas
Please call or email to schedule an in-person appointment with your regular provider for treatment of your medical dermatology needs. To minimize time in the office and contact with our staff, we will collect your co-pay information over the phone prior to your appointment.
On the day of your appointment, please …
- Arrive on time and come alone. (If you need to be accompanied by a driver or companion, please let us know.)
- If you are early for your appointment time, please wait in your car until it is time to come in.
- Wear a face covering to enter the building and our office.
- Maintain 6 ft of social distance in the elevator and waiting area.
Please do not come in if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, rash, or loss of sense of smell/taste, or if anyone in your household has these symptoms. We will gladly reschedule your appointment for when you’re feeling better.
Telemedicine is still available! If you’d prefer to stay home, you can still call us to schedule a remote care medical appointment with your provider, via your cell phone, tablet, laptop or home computer.
We will continue to stay in touch with our monthly newsletter and with frequent special offers on skin care products. We’ll share the best information on keeping your skin healthy and beautiful even while everyday routines are suspended.
We are grateful to be able to continue to offer you exceptional care. Please stay safe and healthy.
Thank you for your loyalty,
Comprehensive Dermatology Center of Pasadena